Sunday, November 14, 2010

just a few pics

Because I'm a little stupid, the night of the opening party I managed to (1) forget my camera and (2) neglect to designate one of my friends as the photographer for the evening. So, I personally have no photos of the night to share.

But, of course, my sister has saved the day. She sent me a few snapshots that she took at the start of the festivities.

Hey y'all! My mom says hello, as do my husband and the chalkboard above.


Here's a view of my wee little shop from the front entrance. A wee shop for a wee shop owner.


My window display, built for me by a buddy much more talented than I.

I wish I had some photos of the store setup (and my merchandise!), but it slipped my mind once people started arriving. Everything is a blur to me now but I'm told around 60-70 people attended that night, woot! The party was from 6-8p, but people stayed til 10 which makes it a success in my book! Having a ton of booze doesn't hurt, I guess.

It was a good night. :)

No comments: