Wednesday, November 17, 2010

oh hey now!

My first write-up!! Wish there were someone around for me to high-five. I'm not ashamed to admit that I stumbled upon it by Google-ing myself. See it here!

Pot + Pantry Opens in Noe Valley

Walking up the 22nd Street hill towards Dolores Street, one might have the impression that a little girl just got the biggest dollhouse one could imagine. No, that's just Donna Suh Wageman's cutest little store, Pot + Pantry, (3412 22nd Street) which sells new kitchen appliances and cookware as well as vintage items she herself selects in her scavenging. Donna, who used to work at Williams and Sonoma, always loved antiques and believes beautiful things should always have a second chance in the most tasteful homes. If you have anything to sell here, buying hours will be announced in December. Just in time for Christmas!

1 comment:

muse said...

fingers all crossed - getting the word out strong!